Subject: Re: Subdivison in 4.0
From: Scott Burton <[email-masked]>
To: Kiyousuke <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 12:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Kiyousuke wrote:

> Just a suggestion vaguely guised as a question... Will subdivide in 4.0 have
> the ability to be limited by axis.  By this I mean will it be possible for
> me to subdivide along the X, Y, or Z axis only, instead of upon all the axis
> of a polygon?

I know a number of people have allready mentioned the "julienne" macro 
but there is another option.  You can also just select the polygons you 
want subdivided (either in a volume or by individual polygons) and just 
subdivide them.  This would be good for just affecting a small area that 
perhaps needs more detail than others and is not limited to one axis.

Scott Burton - Lightwave Moderator - Command Line BBS
[email-masked]          (416) 533-8321

--
Scott Burton <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]